Quick Q & A [31.May.2017]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick Q & A [31.May.2017]

Post by iZerovon on Wed May 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi, it's been a while.
What, 6 months now? Wow, time sure flies.
Decided to post this quick Q&A in the case that someone stumbles upon this forum (probably by accident).

Is the game still "alive"?
Yes. Can't say I actually work on it all too often, but yes.

What are you working on next?
Music! You can check it out here > My Soundcloud

When is the next update?
Christmas 2028.
All jokes aside, no idea. As stated above while I do work on the game, the times I actually do are few and far between. If I were to give a reason, it would be a mix between lack on interest in the game and thus, a lack on interest for me to work on it. As it stands now, my "work schedule" on the game is too sporadic to give a exact time until the next update, let alone a specific month.

Where can I download the newest version of the game?
Here! v0.1.55 +0.1.59 patch
If any of the links are down, please comment here or send me a PM and I'll get it sorted.

I found a bug, what do i do?
I love bugs!/sarcasm
If you find a bug, or the game crashes, please post in the release post of the game version you are playing. At this time, that would be the link posted in the question above this one. Should you encounter a bug, please provide as much information as possible as to what happened so I can fix it more easily. Pictures are very helpful as well!

When will the game be finished?
Hoping to get the game finished and released around the same time as Half-Life 3.

How far can I play in the current version?
With the exclusion of the S.S. Anne, you can progress up to Lavender Town.
iZerovon
Admin

View user profile http://pokemonfireredux.motionsforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top