News Update: Progress report & new music

Go down

News Update: Progress report & new music

Post by iZerovon on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 am

Hi guys. It's been a while.

Sorry for being quiet for so long, I have been really busy these past two months in terms of work and such.

Ever since the start of October I haven't had much time to work on the game, and as such I'm still a ways off from a new major update release. Currently I'm finishing up the Team Rocket hideout in Celadon City and also getting the shopping mall there done as well.
Once I've started work on Fuchsia City I'll post another progress report to let you guys knows what's coming and when.

In other news. Another reason as to why I've been absent from the forums is that I've been trying to learn how to compose music. Specifically, new music for Redux.
One of the reasons given to me as to why Redux was taken off of GameJolt, was that using ripped music from Heartgold & Soulsilver was copyright infringement. So yeah.

If you want to have a listen to what I have made so far, then feel free to check out the Soundcloud page I made for it. I'll be uploading tracks there as they're done/nearing completion.
Please keep in mind that the music, just like the game itself, is a work in progress and subject to change.

View user profile

Back to top Go down