Quick news update 26/09/2016

Go down

Quick news update 26/09/2016

Post by iZerovon on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:23 am

Hi guys, apologies for the lack of updates here on the forums after the whole GameJolt thing.
From the time of the incident and until now I haven't really been working on the game as much as I probably should have. I'll spare you the reasons as to why.

I want to assure everyone that the Redux project isn't dead. I have been making some progress and I intent to keep working on the game when I have time until I think it's finished.

Here's a snippet from the changelog to give you an idea of what's to come:

= Next update: v0.1.60 ETA > N/A                                                        =
= Content goal: s.s.anne, celadon city                     =

- Started work on scripted npc battles intended for easy xp gains and such.
 Only one battle has been implemented so far with 2 difficulty levels.
 The difficulty of the battle goes up with each gym badge you earn.
- Started work on Team Rocket Hideout. This will be where the player is
 given the option to work for TR, or informed that it will be possible.
 NB: Not available yet.
- added the the ability to see what version of the game you're running to the title screen.
 It can be found at the bottom of the menu at looks like this: "Current version: x.x.x"

As for the download link to the newest version of the game released (0.1.59), it will not be uploaded to the forums.
The reason why is that when i was solely updating on GameJolt, I uploaded the new releases and patches directly to the website. As such, once the game was taken down so was the uploads. In hindsight, I should have uploaded them to dropbox as well as a backup, but oh well.

I'll try to make as much progress as I can in the coming days and hopefully you'll see 0.1.60 withing the first week of October. And again guys, thank you so much for all your support!

View user profile http://pokemonfireredux.motionsforum.com

Back to top Go down